|Currency:||United states Dollar|
|Bank notes:||$1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100|
|Coins:||1₵, 5₵, 10₵, 25₵, 50₵, $1|
|Three-course meal for 2, mid-range restaurant||50 Dollars|
|One-way ticket for local transport||2.1 Dollars|
|Bottle of water||1.45 Dollars|
Some tips to be ready!
1. Be mindful of your language and the PC culture of America. Refrain from cussing or derogatory language in public, it is seen as especially egregious and immediately is likely to make you stand out as a rude person.
2. Tipping for customer services is part of American culture so bring smaller denominations of notes to everywhere you go!
3. Ensure you have travel and health insurance before you leave as medical costs in the US are notoriously high.
4. The United States spans over 6 time zones so be wary of the arrival and departure times of your transport.
5. Americans love small talk! Do not be surprised if a stranger starts asking you about your day, everyone is naturally talkative and friendly.
6. Be conscious of the imperial measurement system used in the US and to constantly convert measurements to ensure you understand how to get around.